The Beauty in a Weed






Shared with

Shine the Divine

Comments

  1. Very beautiful.... I often think they are more lovely than the cultivated sort!

    Enjoy your week,
    Ruby @ STARRY UNIVERSE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have decided that it's only a 'weed' if I don't like where it's growing :) Love your photos. There's so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you know how I adore "weeds" Susie dear... beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing the love up-close with I Heart Macro!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely details and perfect exposure on your first photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the fluffy seeds of any flower.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful macro photos, lovely details :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There sure is!! LOTS of Beauty! Great captures..... I find "aged" flowers quite fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kerri. I do find many "aged" things quite fascinating.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts