Succulents






Comments

  1. Very pretty! I love the first shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect light! Amazing pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures - these sorts of plants have a fascinating structure.

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! They are really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful macro shots ~ Elegant photography ~ thanks, carol, xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like these! I have some succulents of both types. I particularly like the second and third pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful detail! I like the soft colour too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool shots! Nice color and details.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the frosty looks of the leaves and the patterns on the first plant. They look good enough to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. very beautiful shots! love the details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Nice captures. I like the first photo very much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts