Stillwater, Oklahoma

These pictures were taken at a park in Stillwater, Oklahoma near Oklahoma State University. My youngest daughter, Carrie was in her graduate program there.


There was a beautiful serenity in the park


The gnarled trees added so much character to the park.


I am always thinking and I wondered how many people had walked up those steps.


There was a Magnolia tree there. I think the flowers are so beautiful.


This Magnolia blossom was reaching for the sun.


This squirrel was on a tree limb taking a bath and I caught it with its tongue out.


Bathing can be tiring and there is always time for a nap in the sun.


A duck with a broken wing. It didn't stop it. It swam all over the lake.


This goose was making its opinion heard.


There seemed to be a difference of opinion.


Nothing like sun bathing on a spring day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts